Airbrake Gloves (large only)
Don’t wreck your hands belaying, save them for your big send. Split-suede and Kevlar stitching protect the palms from abrasion. Gel pockets absorb and dissipate heat from the rope. Great for epic belay sessions and long via ferrata routes, these gloves protect you until it’s your turn to send.
- Palms are durable goat leather with overlays in high-wear zones.
- Fabric is breathable polyester and spandex.
- Kevlar stitching holds up to abrasion and high temperatures from rope friction.
- Gel padding dissipates heat.
- Vented fingers and palms.
- Hook and loop wrist closures.
- Carabiner hole to attach them to your harness.